Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hello! Today I`m going to talk about pets.

My house was always filled with pets, with dogs, cats and hamsters. But to be honest, In my life I have had only one  pet that I consider mine(and my family) and  the rest are from my little sister.

The name of this pet is Maximus like Maximus Decimus Meridius (the gladiator)  and is a dog, specifically a german shepherd. But, we say Max or Maxi because is more short. We got him from the year 2000, when a guy from a hatchery talk with one of my sister and gave us one. He arrived a rainy day from June with some months , maybe 4 or 5.

Something interesting is that I have panic with the dogs. Yes!! I have a fear of dogs, but with Max was different. I think  Max was a person more in my house, he saw your eyes and he understood what are you saying.

Is a bit difficult say what do now because he died 3 months ago. But in the past Max has social skills with us and others animals, even with cats. He liked play ball, cats scare, eat a lot of food, was very intelligent and the last months he spends a lot of time sleeping because was old.
For this reason we take care a lot about him, we brush his hair a lot, did food more soft and changed his bedding.


And this is all about my pet.

Regards !!

No comments:

Post a Comment