Thursday, November 14, 2013


Hello everybody

Today I`m writing about my life and I think that as for anyone is full of good and bad things.  To be honest I don´t like to talk  about my personal life,  but I tell you some things.

Some people say that I and my family have some “”bad luck “” because we have been through many situations that did not go so well and others sad and hard.  Years ago my father died and we have many complex economic and social situation, the last year I had many problems and  I fall behind at the University.

In some occasions I´m a bit negative, but in  my life have happened  a lot of good things. I consider that I have good friends in the south and here in Santiago, I have a beautiful nephew  and I knew many people in the university and other spaces  with which I can work and  make a better society .

I don´t like to talk about “achivements” maybe I can consider some things important but I don´t like this word. This year an  important thing was that I can understand some things about my life and  maybe some of learning.

I wish you had  never to  say  “I didn`t or why I didn´t”.  And I think this year I would like to went to the nort of Chile, to Ayquina, done more stupid things , went to my house in the south more times  and  work in the career as when I was in second year jaja.

The rest of the year I would  dance more,  work and laugh and enjoy more,  really enjoy . This summer maybe I will start with the search of the materials to my practice, I would like to do a journey and do many things : )

And you ....what do  you like to do?

Regards!


2 comments:

  1. Dear Helga, I think that all problems by important lesson.
    One big hug!!

    ReplyDelete