Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hello !

Today we did activities for practice for our final test and for this reason go to the next link http://www.examenglish.com  . 

The first part was a test about  reading and writing   and we have activities as read short and large texts, true/false questions and choose the best alternative for one text.  Then when we finished  we did the second part about  a listening item with exercises as multiple choice, true/false and complete notes.

I think that I had a better result in the writing and reading test, but the difficult  was in “sentences transformation”  and the long text. In the second part about listening I have a regular result, but I have a lot of problems with the listening ever. The most difficult for me was complete notes L


I don´t had good results  and I need more practice and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment