Thursday, December 12, 2013



Hello everybody!!! How are you? ?This is the last post to the English class  and is about a memorable concert  or important exhibition that I did  in this year. To be honest,  this year I didn´t go to a concert and maybe the exhibition are a bit boring for you   because are only about archaeology . 
And I´m angry with me  and the world and all the world   because I don´t   see  Manu Chao the last week  : (   . I hope see Manu Chao soon or  in other opportunity >:(

My last memorable concert was the last year, but  I don’t remember the name of this concert, the date or the price. This concert was in November  in Teatro Caupolicán and  was about a new album called “Ahora”of the singer Pedro Aznar, a Argentinean singer.

The concert was great!!great!!  Went a lot of people, I went with friends and  he sang a lot and was beautiful J. I remember that I went to this concert with two friends, her names are Camila and Carolina and  Carolina is a good friend because she don´t like Pedro Aznar a lot, but went with us too.
I think that concert was special to me because I was a lot of time without going to a concert or any activity,  was as a gift from my friends for my birthday and I was listening a singer that I like a lot.

Here,  you have a link with songs of Pedro Aznar. I hope you like.



Good luck guys.
Regards.




3 comments:

  1. i don't know Pedro Aznar but i really enjoy his Victor Jara cover of the song "deja la vida volar". Sorry you missed Manu Chao :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard the name of Pedro Aznar but not his music. I will have a listen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of Serú Girán since I was a little child, so I love Pedrito too <3 (and Charly) ... my favorite song when a was younger was Peluca Telefonica... this song was magical to me, I don't kwow why, because have non sense xD but I like it very much, if you can listen it, do it, Pedro have like 10 years old and her voice is amazing

    ReplyDelete