Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hi everyone!

To be honest I consider that I have few close friends, but now I´m going to talk about  a good friend .

The name of my friend is Carolina and all the people calls her Caro, she is from Santiago and she is studying archaeology. (She is my classmate)

 I met her the first year at the  University (2010)  when started Anthropology  and I believe maybe never talk the first or second year ajajjaa. But  we makes good friends later, like in 2012(?) when we started archaeologist.

I remember that we started to talk more because we were part of the same group  for to do a presentation  for a boring subject and then we continue work in others subjects. Later I met her parents, her cat called Martin, secrets, friends, problems and a lot of things about her life. And she know the same about me.

I can see to Carolina  everyday because are classmates, but  I see in some times even the weeks or in vacations J.

I think that we are very different, for example she loves the cats and I hate them ! She likes to study the herbage and I like the animals and humans.  But I consider and respect our different points of view or opinions and have some points in common, for example we both  like to dance, travel, some kinds of music and talk.
I feel happy because Carolina is a great support to me in this city. Specially the last year, because was an horrible and complicated year, even when I hated stay in Stgo.

Thanks for read my post and I see you!

Good luck!
 


PS: This picture is when we visited "Lago Chungará" the last year in October.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's very cool to have a close friend in the university because you see her every day or most days of the week and you can support each other if you are sad or in a bad situation.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely picture. I had forgotten the beautiful skyes of the north of Chile.
    I know Carolina was in my class once:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know there place! It's very beautiful.
    Travel with best friends are awesome, the better moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your history is like mine with my best friend Nicole, but my friend and I are very similar.
    Beutiful picture, by the way

    regards!

    ReplyDelete