Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello everybody!

Today we need a neww topic called: my favourite piece of technology. 
To be honest I don´t know much about technology and I have few piece technological; but I `m going to speak about my cell phone because I use it every day.

I received my cell phone 2 years ago, when  I got mugged on the subway (is sad because my other cell phone was almost new  and was a give from my family : ( ) and for this fact, my sister gave me another.

Talking about its use, I use it frequently, every day! Because the cell phone allows to : call (specially to my family and friends in the south), send messages and I use a lot the alarm to get up in the morning , the problem is that it almost never hear it >:(

I think that I like because is a piece necessary in everyday life  and allows me to comunicate with my family.All people today have a cell phone or smartphone! and really never thought  about what life would be like without  it, but I consider that would be interesting to see that people without cell phone.

Here´s a picture!





2 comments:

  1. my cell phone is very simple, I use the same functions as you. Sometimes I try to spend a few days without using it, but I always end up getting it on by necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaahahaha I must to say that my cell phone it's very simple too. But I think that it doesn't like me, because I always lost it in my bag and never to listening when somebody call me. =( It's really sad! xD

    ReplyDelete