Thursday, April 18, 2013

Writing about music

Hi everybody!

Today I ´m going  to talk  about music. Maybe is not my favorite band, but I know this group in the south of Chile, and for me this is important. When I  heard I liked immediately.
This group is called Los tres, born in 1987 in Concepción,  is a recognized chilean band and one of the more important in Latinoamerica. They play rock! but  have some of jazz in their compositions.

Why I like? I think this is because in my house one of my sisters listen rock and other types of music that I like. For example  I remember that she used "cassette"and  I love it!

About my favourite song, I like very much  one called "Bolsa de mareo" and  about why I like , this is because I like the sounds and music.  Last year I listened this song many times,  reflexes how  I felt this  time.

 I see this group in Conce, I remember that was in June because was raining very much! and was cold, but I not remember the date. Was in the "plato" of the "Universidad de Concepción", but was in a  "tokata"  for charity and I like because I went with friends .About this activity I don ´t remember  a video in some page or  in youtube.

Here`s a  link! Enjoy!


This other  video is about a concert called "33 horas bar", this is a work of music and dance made by Los Tres and the Ballet of Santiago.  The video is about the first presentation in May , 2008 in the Teatro Municipal de Santiago and this song is called "Pájaros de fuego"



Regards!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha I remember the cassette too!! My older brother listened Los Tres when he was a teenager. But I like the classic "Hojas de te"! and "Amor violento" xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I know that band thanks to my auntie. She loves this band and she had many cassettes of them from her schools days.
    This band reminds me my childhood days.
    Bye bye.

    ReplyDelete