Friday, April 12, 2013

My autobiography



Thursday, April 11 , 2013  
Welcome!

My name is Helga Belén Inostroza Rojas, I’m 21 years-old and I moved to Santiago 3 years ago when I started college. But originally I am from Los Angeles, Chile. This city is in the south of the country, in the eighth region. And it is the place where I was born on November 29, 1991.

About my family I can say that we are a six-member family: my parents, my three sisters and me. Two of my three sisters are older than me, the first one is 38 years-old and the second one is 35 years-old. My other sister is 17 years-old and she is the youngest.
About my studies, I was 9 years in a public school (kindergarten to 8th grade), then I was in a subsidized private school in my secondary education. And now I am a 4th year student of anthropology at University Of Chile with a major in archaeology. Besides that I work sporadically.

To tell a little about my likes I can say that I really like to dance. I took a folklore dance class in 2011 and since the last year I’m a part of a collective of Andean dancing and I’m taking lessons of Choreography and contemporary dance. I also did ballet for nine years, but I left it because of a problem in my left knee. I like to watch movies and documentaries and listen to music too.

The last things that I would like to share with you guys are that now I am doing textile analysis and learning zooarchaeology and bioarchaeology.


I hope that enjoy my blog!
Regards



2 comments:

  1. Andean dancing, what interesting thing! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. And choreography and contemporary dance!! =D I love it

    ReplyDelete