Thursday, September 12, 2013


Welcome to my blog!! Today we are starting a new semester :( and this is the first post (the other post before this is the secondly, but I started the subject more later )

The last semester was horrible,  we have a lot of evaluations in little time but was a great semester of movilizations and work.

I think that the first semester was great for me!!
First, because I had subjects interesting for me, in terms of learning the semester was good, I knew a lot of bones, I learned to excavate  and I had  South`s prehistory.  But we have problems with practical subjects, we had shorts hours to work.

 To be honest I did  other activities that I like, for example: work with bones and practice dance. for relaxing and I did complied many goals.

This semester I have six subjects: Prehistory IV or "extremo sur", antropología IV or "materialism", Teory II, Bioarchaeology, Cuantitative archaeology and english 4 plus to three assistantships. Sinceratily these days I m not studying yet but I will start soon.

For this semester I have a lot of expectations, but the most important maybe is pass the differents subjects with a good mark, be a good assistant and do activities that I like. And  I hope that I can go to a excavate for some days :)

Thanks for visit my blog, see you!



No comments:

Post a Comment